This game is an RPG Maker MV remake of the original Devil of the Mirror (鏡ノ悪魔) by Tokiiro Kaeru (時彩 蛙), made in the year of 2021. The new version includes some new graphic assets and sprites, two additional endings, a bit more extended story, and international language support.
Striving to escape her futile existence, a lonely and sick girl is performing a spell upon a mirror, wishing for friends and for a better life... But she didn't know that the mirror she used was holding a demonic entity in it. Will that spell be a blessing for the girl... or a curse?
The game contains:
* Gorgeous arts and backgrounds
* Video movies
* Simple, but touching story
* 6 endings
* Playtime that varies from 30 minutes to 3 hours
Note 1: The game wasn't made by us (Patchy Illusion Team), but we have the developer's permission to translate and share it.
Note 2 : We haven't got a possibility to check, if the game could be launched on Mac or Linux, so if anybody could test it, we would be grateful if they let us know on the outcomes.
Warning: the game contains dark themes, mentions of death, animal death and drug abuse.
Game's page on freem:
Official developer's page:
How to launch the game:
1. Download the game's archive.
2. Unpack the game's folder from the archive.
3. Launch the "Game.exe" in the game's folder.
How to play on Android:
1. Get the Joiplay emulator from https://joiplay.cyou or from Google Store.
2. Download the game and unpack it (remember the location).
3. Launch the Joiplay, press on the button marked with "+". In the "Executable File", choose the "Game.exe" file in the game's unpacked folder. Then press "Add", and then the game should be playable.
*pay attention: it's is possible that the movies won't be played on the emulator as intended.
p.s: check the "ReadMe" file before playing the game, please.